Alexandra Marie Brinkley was born in Fort Worth, Texas in USA. So the story goes her musician mother was happy her daughter started singing at 1 years of age, unable to talk but could carry a tune! Certainly born to perform then!
Alex says she wants people to relate to her music and not be alone with their problems. The first song she wrote called " Fly" was about her being bullied at school, she went on to perform for other people and though only young she listens compassionately to her friends and other people and writes from her point of view of their troubles.
Alex sings and plays piano and has over 60 original songs in her repertoire as well as 40 or so cover versions. She sings around the state as much as she can and anywhere she can. Her influences include Taylor Swift and Demi Lovato. She is apparently a down to earth personality and very humble of her talent. She will go far.
When I first heard about Alex I instantly thought of Vanessa Carlton's style who is also an influence of hers along with singer pianist Sara Bareilles. Alex has a single on iTunes called "Tell Me" and has recently released an E.P. entitled "Love Everything" which features the lovely Acoustic number "Hello Heartbreak".
Popular posts from this blog
- WAR, WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! - MA...
- FOOTBALLERS AND MUSIC - USUALLY A RED CARD OFFENCE...
- THE KIDS FROM FAME - WHERE ARE THEY NOW?
- THE X-FACTOR UK - SO WHERE IS THE X??
- THE BEATLES? SURELY THERE ARE MORE INTERESTING LIV...
- KEZIA SOUL
- PHE PHE
- PHIL MIDDLETON
- MOHAWK RADIO
- STEVE MORAN
- CARDBOARD HIT
- DIANA BARASH
- CHIMPS ON DEATH ROW
- CHASING INFINITY
- ELEANOR NELLY
- ALEX MARIE BRINKLEY
- LIVE REVIEW - THE BRINDLEY PRESENTS THE FIREFLYS: ...
- 80s VINYL VERSUS TODAY'S CD - THE AGE OLD DEBATE!
- GINA ZAVALIS
- PUPPET REBELLION
- JAZZ MINO
- ANDY SUZUKI AND THE METHOD