Cardboard Hit are a three piece band consisting of Ross Towner, Lee Hayes and Matt Rouse. The band play an Alternative Rock but I also think there is an element of Punk in there as well. There are great unusual vocal harmonies coinciding with a pounding drums and powerful guitar riffs.
The debut E.P. entitled "Subject To Status" has just been released. The songs "All The Voices" and "Say Yes" are brilliant rockers. The band have been compared to Muse or Queens Of The Stone Age, but to me they bring to mind a hybrid of Progressive Rock such as Led Zeppelin with a little Midnight Oil and Wall Of Voodoo thrown in for good measure!
Cardboard Hit are a unique band, checking out some of the performances on YouTube and they are also a tight, exciting group on stage as well.
Formed in East Sussex, only Matt is from that area with Ross from North London and Lee from Cheshire. The three different backgrounds make three different characters, but also three friends who certainly rock together and are set for stardom, I will certainly be keeping my eye on this band.
- “ADAM ANT - RIDICULE IS NOTHING TO BE SCARED OF…”
- SUPPORT LESBIENS
- SARAH CONNOR
- PRINCE - TEACHER, ENIGMA, SUPERSTAR, GENIUS
- KELLI ALI
- TEGAN AND SARA
- THE STONE ROSES - SUMMER OF LOVE AND THE BAGGY WOO...
- EIGHTIES MUSIC - I REMEMBER IT WELL!
- SHE AND HIM
- THE FIREFLYS
- WAR, WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! - MA...
- THE PIERCES
- MISS LI
- FOOTBALLERS AND MUSIC - USUALLY A RED CARD OFFENCE...
- THE KIDS FROM FAME - WHERE ARE THEY NOW?
- HUDSON TAYLOR
- THE X-FACTOR UK - SO WHERE IS THE X??
- THE BEATLES? SURELY THERE ARE MORE INTERESTING LIV...
- JAMES BAY
- KEZIA SOUL
- PHE PHE
- PHIL MIDDLETON
- MOHAWK RADIO
- ERIN MASON
- STEVE MORAN
- CARDBOARD HIT
- DIANA BARASH
- THE SPASE
- CHIMPS ON DEATH ROW
- CHASING INFINITY
- ELEANOR NELLY
- ALEX MARIE BRINKLEY
- ANNA MELINE
- THE BRINDLEY PRESENTS THE FIREFLYS: STORYTELLERS! ...
- 80s VINYL VERSUS TODAY'S CD - THE AGE OLD DEBATE!
- GINA ZAVALIS
- PUPPET REBELLION
- JAZZ MINO
- ANDY SUZUKI AND THE METHOD