Diana, born in Eastern Europe began her Classical music training at seven years old amidst the falling Soviet Union ruling. Her influences have become wider with Jazz, R 'n B and pop after travelling across the world to base herself in L.A. in the USA.
The debut album, "Miracle Of Love" was released in 2013 and upon first listen you can hear a little Olivia Newton-John in her voice, a pure, sultry vocal. Then you pick up a little Kylie or Delta Goodrem. I am sure there are more influences hidden in this talented lady's library.
Diana's songs provoke the listener to feel the emotions of love, hope and are delivered in such a soulful way it's hard not to relax and immerse yourself into the soothing lyrical delivery.
The album has several tracks co-written with Sunny Paxson, the Jazz pianist and composer. There are a couple of tracks with that instant Jazz feel such as "After The Rain" and "Life" but also the soft and beautiful "Save The World". The album is an eclectic mix and keeps you guessing what comes next but what is a constant is the mesmerising soulful voice of Diana Barash! The lovely lady is currently working on new material.
- “ADAM ANT - RIDICULE IS NOTHING TO BE SCARED OF…”
- PRINCE - TEACHER, ENIGMA, SUPERSTAR, GENIUS
- THE STONE ROSES - SUMMER OF LOVE AND THE BAGGY WOO...
- EIGHTIES MUSIC - I REMEMBER IT WELL!
- WAR, WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! - MA...
- FOOTBALLERS AND MUSIC - USUALLY A RED CARD OFFENCE...
- THE KIDS FROM FAME - WHERE ARE THEY NOW?
- THE X-FACTOR UK - SO WHERE IS THE X??
- THE BEATLES? SURELY THERE ARE MORE INTERESTING LIV...
- JAMES BAY
- KEZIA SOUL
- PHE PHE
- PHIL MIDDLETON
- MOHAWK RADIO
- STEVE MORAN
- CARDBOARD HIT
- DIANA BARASH
- CHIMPS ON DEATH ROW
- CHASING INFINITY
- ELEANOR NELLY
- ALEX MARIE BRINKLEY
- ANNA MELINE
- LIVE REVIEW - THE BRINDLEY PRESENTS THE FIREFLYS: ...
- 80s VINYL VERSUS TODAY'S CD - THE AGE OLD DEBATE!
- GINA ZAVALIS
- PUPPET REBELLION
- JAZZ MINO
- ANDY SUZUKI AND THE METHOD