Mohawk Radio are a 4 piece Rock band from Manchester. The line-up comprises of Mia Page, James Gregory, Sean Frankland and David Quinn and they play in an Alternative/Rock/Pop style. The powerful vocals of Mia are backed by dynamic guitars and drums.
More Pat Benatar/Heart than Paramore, it is melodic, authentic anthemic Rock. The band won "Rock The House", beating thousands of bands across the UK. They also won PureFM's 2014 Stockport's Finest.
Their unique sound brings back the real rock n' roll live band and have earned rave reviews and a blossoming fan base, as well as international radio and TV airplay.
The band have released two E.P.'s entitled "Halfway To Heaven" and "#1" and I, for one, can't wait for the album releases. With the gorgeous Mia's killer voice and the guys' exciting power play this band are sure for global stardom.
- “ADAM ANT - RIDICULE IS NOTHING TO BE SCARED OF…”
- PRINCE - TEACHER, ENIGMA, SUPERSTAR, GENIUS
- THE STONE ROSES - SUMMER OF LOVE AND THE BAGGY WOO...
- EIGHTIES MUSIC - I REMEMBER IT WELL!
- WAR, WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! - MA...
- FOOTBALLERS AND MUSIC - USUALLY A RED CARD OFFENCE...
- THE KIDS FROM FAME - WHERE ARE THEY NOW?
- THE X-FACTOR UK - SO WHERE IS THE X??
- THE BEATLES? SURELY THERE ARE MORE INTERESTING LIV...
- JAMES BAY
- KEZIA SOUL
- PHE PHE
- PHIL MIDDLETON
- MOHAWK RADIO
- STEVE MORAN
- CARDBOARD HIT
- DIANA BARASH
- CHIMPS ON DEATH ROW
- CHASING INFINITY
- ELEANOR NELLY
- ALEX MARIE BRINKLEY
- ANNA MELINE
- LIVE REVIEW - THE BRINDLEY PRESENTS THE FIREFLYS: ...
- 80s VINYL VERSUS TODAY'S CD - THE AGE OLD DEBATE!
- GINA ZAVALIS
- PUPPET REBELLION
- JAZZ MINO
- ANDY SUZUKI AND THE METHOD