Phil Middleton got his first guitar at 11 and has toured the UK and Europe for many years. He has fronted bands, played in bands and also as a solo artist.
Phil is an accomplished singer/songwriter and guitarist and plays a unique brand of Soul/R n' B/Pop. With over 40 years experience playing solo and working with other artists he has enjoyed success and has jokingly said he might have actually got the hang of it now!
Phil will hopefully be releasing another album in August on all the usual online resources. All being well, it will be entitled "Rainbows Without Rain".
He plays electric guitar and bass as well as being a vocalist. He comes from Manchester and has played with many different artists including 70s band Sad Café and punk poet John Cooper Clarke! He plays a mixture of cover songs and original compositions.
- “ADAM ANT - RIDICULE IS NOTHING TO BE SCARED OF…”
- PRINCE - TEACHER, ENIGMA, SUPERSTAR, GENIUS
- THE STONE ROSES - SUMMER OF LOVE AND THE BAGGY WOO...
- EIGHTIES MUSIC - I REMEMBER IT WELL!
- WAR, WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! - MA...
- FOOTBALLERS AND MUSIC - USUALLY A RED CARD OFFENCE...
- THE KIDS FROM FAME - WHERE ARE THEY NOW?
- THE X-FACTOR UK - SO WHERE IS THE X??
- THE BEATLES? SURELY THERE ARE MORE INTERESTING LIV...
- JAMES BAY
- KEZIA SOUL
- PHE PHE
- PHIL MIDDLETON
- MOHAWK RADIO
- STEVE MORAN
- CARDBOARD HIT
- DIANA BARASH
- CHIMPS ON DEATH ROW
- CHASING INFINITY
- ELEANOR NELLY
- ALEX MARIE BRINKLEY
- ANNA MELINE
- LIVE REVIEW - THE BRINDLEY PRESENTS THE FIREFLYS: ...
- 80s VINYL VERSUS TODAY'S CD - THE AGE OLD DEBATE!
- GINA ZAVALIS
- PUPPET REBELLION
- JAZZ MINO
- ANDY SUZUKI AND THE METHOD